• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Blackdirge/Goodman] Coming 10/26/2009 - Critter Cache VI: Lovecraftian Bestiary

raptor112

First Post
I thought the rights to all things lovecraft in role playing were owned (or at the very least leased) by choasuim, the guys that make call of Cthulhu? (I don't think I spelled that right) Not that I'm complaining, I'm very happy about it. I love lovecraftian monsters!

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Will Hounds of Tindalos, Dholes,Cho-Cho and Old Man Nodens be included too?

Unfortunately, the hounds of Tindalos and the Tcho-Tchos were not created by H.P. Lovecraft, so they won't (can't) be in the book. The dholes are on the cusp, but they might make it in yet. Nodens is really more of a god, and I wanted this book to be about monsters, so I did leave him out. However, Nodens does appear in the fluff text of a couple of critters - I'm sure you can guess which ones. :)

BD

Voadam

Legend
It's still in layout, so I don have an exact page length yet. I would estimate 40+ pages and a price of around 5.99.

Cool. What system do you primarily play? Pathfinder/3.5?

BD

Pathfinder/3.5 with some 4eisms thrown in when I DM (mostly healing surges so far).

Remove ads