D&D 2E Blast from the Past - AD&D 2E Core Rules 2.0 (with Expansion)

Trying to find a copy of the users manual for the Core Rules 2 and expansion. Tried finding a copy in pdf form for download but for whatever reason, no one seems to have ever done it. However, for whatever reason, neither of the copies I have owned over the years ever came with one, no idea why. Can anyone help a fellow gamer out?

I think the manual is on the CD itself. I don't remember it coming with a paper manual, but that's been many a year.
No there apparently IS a physical manual. I have seen copies of it on ebay and other sell sites that still have copies. As well as images from various sites that show pages (not the page I am looking for unfortunately) of the book. Again, its amazing that no one who might have a copy, NOT post it as a free download to people that either dont have one, or no longer have one. But thanks for the reply.

Attachments

• corerules2booklet.jpg
    corerules2booklet.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 38

hildebrandopsj

AD&D, one system to rule them all!
Hi guys,

I think this link could resolve the problem with Win10 help files, i installed this in my computer and works like a charm. Other softwares that have the same problem now open the help files.

Cheers.

Jelly Bean

RPG Dabbler
Does this happen to bring back any memories for anyone?

Yes it was great and we used it all the time when we were regularly playing AD&D 2e. I still have my cd so I’d use it again if I were to run 2e. These days we are playing OSE advanced fantasy which is a bit easier to handle for VTT games.

Last edited:

hoffrg86

Explorer
No there apparently IS a physical manual. I have seen copies of it on ebay and other sell sites that still have copies. As well as images from various sites that show pages (not the page I am looking for unfortunately) of the book. Again, its amazing that no one who might have a copy, NOT post it as a free download to people that either dont have one, or no longer have one. But thanks for the reply.
I was looking over my files, and I have two pdf manuals.

Remove ads