• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Blessings, Healing, and Peace for Ukraine

At EN Publishing we stand with Ukraine. We make tabletop roleplaying games and wanted to use our skills to help support the crisis in Ukraine, instead of just a statement of solidarity. We've created a collection of healing spells, rewards, magical ceremonies, and monk archetypes that can be used in your 5E DnD game. 100% of the funds raised from this campaign will be donated to the Ukraine...

At EN Publishing we stand with Ukraine. We make tabletop roleplaying games and wanted to use our skills to help support the crisis in Ukraine, instead of just a statement of solidarity.

eygt8sdk7myv5yjnvadi.jpeg

We've created a collection of healing spells, rewards, magical ceremonies, and monk archetypes that can be used in your 5E DnD game. 100% of the funds raised from this campaign will be donated to the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.

Once the campaign ends we will send all supporters the PDF of Blessings, Healing and Peace whether you choose to donate £1 or £100. The funds will help DEC charities provide food, water, shelter and healthcare to refugees and displaced families. So please give generously!

Please check out the campaign on IndieGoGo here.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this! I have many friends in Ukraine from when I lived there for two years, and get updates daily on the situation there. Donated the max and appreciate your efforts and support for their plight.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Thank you so much Morrus. And thank you to EN Publishing and to the creatives who have given their time and effort to this.

(Please note that if you access this on your phone, you can swipe right to give higher amounts)

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
One of the items included in this package is my first ever published article. I am proud to see it listed here!

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads