• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blind Sight

Snapdragyn

Explorer
Expanded list including Blindsense & Tremorsense (note that I may've missed some of the Tremorsense PrCs even for materials I own):

Ardent Dilettante (Planar Hb) -- Blindsight, Level 10

Cerebrex (Dragon 317) -- Blindsense, Level 5; Blindsight, Level 8

Darkrunner (Lords of Madness) -- Tremorsense, Level 4

Darkwater something (it's bad when you can't make sense of your own abbreviations, lol) (Dragon 314) -- a limited version of Blindsense, Level 7 (without looking it up, I'd guess in water only)

Dragon Disciple (DMG) -- Blindsight, Level 5

Earth Dreamer (RoS) -- Tremorsense, Level 3

Earthshaker (Dragon 314) -- Tremorsense, Level 1

Eye of Gruumsh (CW) -- Blindsight, Level 8

Sacred Fist (CD) -- Blindsense, Level 6

Scout base class (CV) -- Blindsight, Level 20

I didn't list Dungeon Delver because it gets limited uses per day, while the others here are 'always on'.

List does not include Faerun-specific books, as I don't own most & haven't entered the couple I do into my Class Features Compendium; also missing for 3.5 is Explorer's Handbook & Dragons 334, 335, & 337.

genshou

First Post
Ninja of the Crescent Moon (Sword & Fist), level 9.
Blindsight, 5' Radius (Sword & Fist)
Blindsight (Masters of the Wild)

Last edited:

Perun

Mushroom
Snapdragyn said:
Scout base class (CV) -- Blindsight, Level 20

Just as a note, scout gets blindsense at level 10.

There's also a feat in Races of Stone, Earth Sense, that gives a watered-down version of tremorsense, and the Earth Dreamer PrC (a 5-level, full spellcaster class) that gives tremorsense 10 ft. at 3rd level (and a bunch of other interesting abilities, such as the ability to move and see through earth and stone).

Regards.

genshou

First Post
Steverooo said:
Isn't Blindsight, 5' Radius also in the Epic Level Handbook?
I don't own the ELH (no need for it), so I'm not sure. It can be selected pre-epic according to the prerequisites in Sword & Fist, though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads