Blobs arty thread

blobsticks

First Post
Hi people, I used to be a regular here at ENWorld a long long time ago. I've not posted for well over year now though, due to me now being a part time illustrator while my wife studies to become a nurse.
So because of that I thought I'd whack up some of my latest work, mainly sketchy stuff, but there are some finished pieces floating around and will continue to be in this thread, as I update. :)

So (hopefully) enjoy! :)

Monkeybot

By purdy at 2007-03-18

Head Shouty Thingy

By purdy at 2007-03-18

Kimboid.. this was my submission to one of CA's COW threads

By purdy at 2007-04-02

Weedhead

By purdy at 2007-06-05

Funtime Franky

By purdy at 2007-06-11

blobsticks

First Post
Thanks for the comments guys :)

To answer your question Darkhall-Nestor, I use Painter IX and PS7 for my work. PS for the cropping, level changing, layer adjusts, etc, and Painter for the actual painting and drawing.

Man I love your stuff. It's been a while.

Would you be interested in doing some illustration work for E.N. Publishing's War of the Burning Sky?

Rugger

Explorer
Beautiful work!

Especially like the Dwarf-1,Orc-0 pic... I'm a sucker for a good female dwarf that's all business :)

-Matt

ml3

First Post
excellent stuff

really nice stuff going on here. thanks for the post on my thread too.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Wow Scott, long time no see man!

Great stuff! It's fun watching your work progress over the years since we met on realmsofevil.

blobsticks

First Post
Thanks for the replies people, sorry I'm late in thanking :)

Good to see ya round Jason! RoE? Blimey I've not heard that for ages.. Shawn still running the site? I hope all's well with you and the family?

Here's a sketch I did today :)

Advertisement2

Advertisement4