Blood and Vigilance question

beverson

First Post
I'm working on a new campaign in which I'll be using Blood and Vigilance, and in discussing character creation with my players I noticed something lacking in the area of Power Limitations. There doesn't appear to be any method for tying one power to another. For example, one player is going to have Desolidification, but wanted to be able to Fly rather than just use the Levitation stunt. So I figured we would just give him the Flight power, with the limitation that it can only be done while he is incorporeal...

Has anyone else done anything similar to this, and how would you stat out a Limitation appropriate to it?

Vigilance

Explorer
There's a couple of ways you could go with this actually.

What I would do is make it a Power Feat:

Ghost Flight
Prerequisite: 8 power points in Desolidification and Lighter than air stunt
Effect: Instead of Levitating while Desolid you can fly at a speed of 10' per Power Point. This flight has perfect maneuverability.

To me this is a better deal since the player doesn't have to spend the power points again for what is essentially the same power.

If he wanted it to be a seperate power for whatever reason, I'd assign a DSR of +4 (assuming he hasn't come up with some way to carry others while desolid, in which case the DSR would be +0).

Remove ads