• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood and Vigilance Question

mapineda

Explorer
Will a customer who purchases Blood and Vigilance from RPGNow also receive a download link for the portrait version?

Thank you for your attention.

PosterBoy

First Post
mapineda said:
Will a customer who purchases Blood and Vigilance from RPGNow also receive a download link for the portrait version?

Thank you for your attention.

Did you get a pdf that explains how to get printer versions from RPGObjects.com in the zip from RPGNow?

Basically you need to create an account at RPGObjects.com with the same email you use at RPGNow.com. Then you can sync it with rpgnow.com and download all the variations.

-chris

beverson

First Post
re: sync with rpgnow and rpgobjects

Here's a good question - I bought my copy of Blood and Space from RPGMall, because they were giving away the original Darwin's World for free with any
purchase. Does this count for downloading updates and such from RPG Objects?

PosterBoy

First Post
beverson said:
Here's a good question - I bought my copy of Blood and Space from RPGMall, because they were giving away the original Darwin's World for free with any
purchase. Does this count for downloading updates and such from RPG Objects?

Nice to know that offer worked. :)

The answer is yes. But our database doesn't sync with rpgmall. So email me off list and I'll add them to your account. Granted, we don't update our books a ton after they have done to print.

-Chris
chris@rpgobjects.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads