• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood and Vigilance

ledded

Herder of monkies
Vigilance said:
Not automatically... you can choose to turn them off if you desire, or choose to maintain them, also as a free action.
So if he decided to stay incorporeal as long as he can (5 rounds), on the beginning of his action in the 6th round he would become corporeal again, as a free action, correct? Or did I get that wrong?

Also, I have a question about Deflection.

In the description, it says that Deflection has a power activation time of an Action; how does that work deflecting attacks made at you when it's not your turn? Do you have to ready an action to Deflect in anticipation of getting shot at, using your Action when/if you get hit, or can you 'react' to an attack by deflecting when it's not your turn and then giving up your Action on your following turn (thereby leaving you with only your move)? I didnt do this correctly last time and I want to make sure that I have it correct for this next session.

And thanks for all of your help. We are having fun with the supers and WWII mix.

Pierce

First Post
Vigilance said:
Not automatically... you can choose to turn them off if you desire, or choose to maintain them, also as a free action.

OK, now I'm confused. :eek:

So in my case, I activate my Desolidification (5PP worth) on round 1. At the end of my turn on round 1 I'm now insubstantial. From rounds 2-5, I continue to be insubstantial (maintaining the power) or deactivate the power at any time as a free action. What happens in round 6? Does it deactivate automatically? At the beginning of round 6? End of round 5?

Again, thanks for the help!

ledded

Herder of monkies
And sorry to keep hammering you with all these questions, but I had one more small one:

Under Super Leap, it says "You gain a leaping movement of 20' per round". Is that 20' per round period, 20' in addition to normal movement, or 20' per PP of movement similar to Super Running?

Thanks again Vig.

Vigilance

Explorer
Pierce said:
OK, now I'm confused. :eek:

So in my case, I activate my Desolidification (5PP worth) on round 1. At the end of my turn on round 1 I'm now insubstantial. From rounds 2-5, I continue to be insubstantial (maintaining the power) or deactivate the power at any time as a free action. What happens in round 6? Does it deactivate automatically? At the beginning of round 6? End of round 5?

Again, thanks for the help!

You would be insubstantial until the end of your action in round 5, at which point you would deactivate the power involuntarily.

Ledded- 20' per round per PP like Super Running.

Chuck

ledded

Herder of monkies
Oops..

Hey, Vigilance, sorry to bug ya, but did you catch my question earlier (a couple posts above) about Deflection?

Just curious

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads