• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood, Guts & Glory - it's finished, and it's free!

I'm happy to announce that Blood, Guts & Glory is now finished and available for download.

For those of you who don't know (i.e. most of you), the game is:

• Not strictly a retro-clone; as it's a mash-up of two systems rather than a strict emulation of one. Which two systems it puts together should be obvious from the weapon and critical strike tables, but obviously I can't specifically claim compatibility with either system by name here.
  • A full game in a single book.
  • Complete with its own setting - a post-apocalypse Elizabethan England populated by anthropomorphic animals - but also containing guidelines for those who want to run a more generic fantasy game.
  • Completely free, as usual.

At this time, I'm not releasing a print-on-demand version. This first "printing" is digital only.

I want to give the text time to settle after the inevitable reporting of typos and stuff (yes, it has been proofread and play-tested, but there are always some errors that slip through that process - and I'd rather they were caught before I send it to the printers).

The game can be downloaded from my website, here

Aldeon

First Post
What systems/editions is it emulating/mish-mashing? I'm guessing one of them is Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, by the fact you're talking about the SRD in the beginning.

Remove ads