Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Boddynock said:
Eusebius has 350gp in gems. He'll spend up to 180gp on Lesser Restorations (3 of them). Any remaining damage will just have to heal normally.

Note, if we roll really well on the first two spells, regaining 7 or 8 points of Dex, he won't bother with the extra spell. Two nights' uninterrupted rest would cover it.

(You may make the rolls whenever you are ready.)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Shall we leave this city now?" Juliana asks, somewhat impatiently. Obviously annoyed with it's populace.

Manzanita

First Post
"Yes. Let's get out of here before Red gets us killed." Rowan says scowling.

On the way out, he says softly to Eusebius. "If we ever make any coin on this trip, make sure your healing expense gets paid out of the top. When you travel with me, the safety of everyone comes first. Any loot will go towards healing before anyone takes it home."

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius smiles and nods at Rowan's words. "Thank you. I feel the same. It is why I bought a blessed wand before we left Orussus - so that the Shining One's healing might be readily available to us."

Bront

The man with the probe
B4cchus said:
Talbin looks up at Juliana and you could almost swear you'd hear a copper dropping somewhere " Ah.. i see"
"Don't worry, it's simply a sexist remark to objectify me by the color of my hair," Juliana says. "If you feel left out, I'm sure he would be willing to accomidate you."

OOC: She certaintly isn't going to win the Miss Congeniality award

Remove ads