• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
El Jefe said:
"They live by consuming mental energy. They 'ate' all of my Power before we killed them, and had started to consume my mind as well. Fortunately, the damage is not permanent...if one survives it."
"That rather sounds how i feel. As if my head is drained... and filled with nails. I hope it will get better. Rest.. sounds good."

Manzanita

First Post
"You guys rest. Vanth and I will take a double watch. We can chat about old times some more" Rowan says, punching his brother in the arm playfully. Rowan is upset about all the delays, but it was a necessary evil. Having this whole group together was invaluable. He and Vanth would be dead by now if it were not for his brave companions.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods, "I can try a double watch as well. I need some rest, but not as badly as the others."

Boddynock

First Post
"Then I will watch with you, Juliana. I will need to keep an eye on Talbin through the night as it is, and it will be better if we can watch one another's backs tonight."

Eusebius proceeds to set up camp, unobtrusively helping Talbin where he can, taking on whatever tasks need to be done. Then, later, he will sit again with Rowan and listen to him read.

He asks to be roused periodically to check on Talbin, and takes the double watch with Juliana. In the morning, although tired, he rises early and goes through his forms - this time with a pleasing smoothness and speed.

B4cchus

Explorer
In the morning Talbin slowly rises from his bedroll and rubs the sleep from his eyes. Morning already? Felt like I slept for just a couple of hours. Could sleep for days. The headache is less. Feels better. Still hard to think. Must get up. "Thank you brother. Head feels bit better."

Patlin

Explorer
The next morning, Boog is completely recovered though poor Talbin still feels as if his head was filled with spiderwebs. As unpleasant as it is, however, it doesn't slow him down much and the party makes good time.

Julianna is currently leading the group down a country road, which feels more and more familliar to her. Another five minutes ought to bring her destination into sight.

Manzanita

First Post
"Hmmm." says Rowan, running his hand over his emerging stubble. "Do you think this Katherine fancies cold ale? Has a batch about somewhere, I hope."

Boddynock

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Hmmm." says Rowan, running his hand over his emerging stubble. "Do you think this Katherine fancies cold ale? Has a batch about somewhere, I hope."
Eusebius yawns and strectches, then licks his lips and grins. "I certainly hope so - and something more palatable than field rations to go with it."

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
"Katrina, address and respect her properly," Juliana says. "We are not too far. A few minutes perhaps."

Patlin

Explorer
As you continue along the road, you aproach a rather nice manor house. The door opens promptly when Julianna knocks upon it. (Julianna suspects Mistress Katrina has someone watching the road.) The person at the door is a pretty young brunette, perhaps a new student. Julianna doesn't recognize her, and this seems to be mutual.

"How may I help you?" She asks.

Remove ads