• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Wars Minis

Sweaty the First

First Post
Preview Eight is out.

We get Bralani Eladrin

mi20060928a_bralani.jpg

and the thundertusk cavalry

mi20060928a_thundertusk.jpg

Both rares. I like the thundertusk cavalry. I'm not sure it'll find any use in my campaign, but I do like it :D

And this...

mi20060928a_hopscotch.jpg

is a transformer, right ;) ?

Last edited:

smootrk

First Post
The Bralani Eladrin just looks like another elf type. Oh well.

Still waiting on a gelatinous cube that I can throw over the top of other figures (engulfing them).

Kae'Yoss

First Post
DaveMage said:
This preview: BLEH!

The fact that they're rares: double bleh!

Monsters, please....

The Bralani is a "monster", as much as a Balor -> both are outsiders. Don't hate the guys with evil campaigns, don't begrudge them their non-human enemies. And yes, I know they often fight other evil guys, but they'll fight the good ones, too.

Besides, the Bralani is a core SRD critter, so it's very welcome here!

Kishin

First Post
smootrk said:
The Bralani Eladrin just looks like another elf type. Oh well.

Perhaps because its a Chaotic Good Celestial with Fey-ish qualities and appearancewise are supposed to be somewhat reminisicent of Elves?

Eladrin aren't exactly anything new.

smootrk

First Post
Kishin said:
Perhaps because its a Chaotic Good Celestial with Fey-ish qualities and appearancewise are supposed to be somewhat reminisicent of Elves?

Eladrin aren't exactly anything new.
My unspoken point is that any old elf figure could be used to represent a Bralani Eladrin.

My opinion is that they should go and do other types of figures that are still neglected like monsters that have not appeared yet, rather than produce another figure that is just going to be dumped in with the rest of my elves.

Felon

First Post
smootrk said:
My unspoken point is that any old elf figure could be used to represent a Bralani Eladrin.

As mentioned in the preview, there actually aren't that many buff-looking elves out there. Most look like they have a 12 Strength, tops. The Bralani is a welcome addition for me.

Remove ads