• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
The congested hallway makes it impossible for the ghouls to engage the party and the continuous rain of arrows drops the remaining ghouls.

OOC: At the rate you are going only two more attacks get off, so I will roll those and see if I get a hit :)

galahad0430

First Post
The ghouls are dressed in strange clothing, unfamiliar to any of you. Apparently they are from each of the strange sarcophagi. The softly lit corridor ends in a small room. This fifteen-by-fifteen-foot room is constructed entirely of the same smooth-white material seen on the sphere outside. A single white pillar stretches floor-to-ceiling in the center of the room, and in a niche rests a smooth, white, hand-sized square covered in glyphs and runes similar to those on the complex’s front door.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra waits while Syldar finishes her investigations. The cut over his eye has stopped bleeding finally, but his eyes still look pitch black. It is starting to worry him.

"Kalinn, you recently gained your magic correct? How did you feel when you had it? "

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn looks curiously at her companion, noting the strange color of his eyes. "It is similar to the way I feel when I fully engage in battle. The spirit of my ancestor, the great silver dragon Mynhear, enters my consciousness at such times, and I am filled with that portion of his power that I need most. In the battle madness I see the entire field with clarity and carry with me a portion of Mynhear's strength and ferocity. When his magic is my need, he grants me comprehension of the way the forces of the universe are entwined, and how their binding can be manipulated to my will."

jackslate45

First Post
"So you actually feel his presence. Huh." Ardra stops for a second, but does not feel any different. Rather, the eyes themselves seem a part of him. "I feel fine, but look different. Could this sort of thing manifest differently? "

udalrich

First Post
Syldar continues to investigate the runes. She pauses, as if a thought has just occurred to her. "Can somebody look around and see if there are any secret doors in this room?" She casts Read Magic, hoping that would clarify the writing. When that does not produce a result, she puts her hands on the square, and concentrates as if she is casting a spell. There is clearly something important here, but she is having trouble figuring out what it is.

OOC: I'm assuming Read Magic won't be helpful, but if it actually has a result, she will probably change her action.

Remove ads