Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
As you discuss your strategy you see several shadows enter the hallway from the room at the end and begin shuffling forward. As they get closer, they appear to be ghouls, but they have strangley vacant stares.

OOC: Anyone can cast one spell or perform one action before the combat. This action can not be directed at the approaching ghouls. Everyone can roll iniative also.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra opened his mouth to speak when his eye throbbed again, and blood starts oozing from the slash across his right eye. Grunting in pain, he blinks twice, unaware that his eyes have turned pitch black again, and says "I'll leave it to you.". Turning towards the shuffling, any sign of the normally calm Aradra disappears from his face. Aradra's expression is as dead looking as his eyes.

OOC: since I have my bow ready, Activate Ardra's Infiltration ability to gain darkvision 60' for the next 10 minutes. Also, finally some undead thing!

As for Heroism, Syldar takes the largest penalty to hit at times at -6. Aradra or Kanlii can end the fight quicker if they hit, as they hit hard. Aradra is at +7/+7 1d8+8 per arrow going all out, and at +8/+8 1d8+9 in PBS range. Kanlii is 2d6+3 with a decent to hit. Syldar gets my vote

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer looks over Aradra soliders as the ranger turns and sees shadows appearing. He quickly reaches his hand to Kalinn's shoulder, and speaks under his breath. When he looks back up, he sees the wall which Kalinn was standing in front of. You don't have much time, but you should be able to make your first move completely unnoticed.

[sblock=Status]Actions - Cast Vanish on Kalinn (lasts 4 rounds or until she hits something)

HP - 22/22
AC - 17
Location - Behind Aradra (though no idea where that is lol)

Spells: 1 - 3/4 remaining
2 - 2/2 remaining
Effects - ---[/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Syldar begins singing of the coming victory.

"Unknown pulsing doors did block the way,
But yielding quick to magic key,
From dead not dead we do not flee,
But rather maim and slay"

OOC: If anyone thinks they just missed with a roll, I can give you an extra +1 as an immediate action.

[sblock="Status"]
AC (/touch/FF): 18/13/15
Hit Points: 20/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 1/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects:

Used items: 2 potions of lesser restoration from caravan
[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Round 1

Ghouls- move up, 1 attacks Shadow
Aradra- shoots the first ghoul, dropping him
Syldar- misses twice
Chaucer-misses his target
Mandalo-5' steps to E-14 and readies an attack
Markas-moves to D-14 and readies an attack
Kalinn (invisible)- moves back
OOC: I need 2 Fort saves for Shadow

Attachments

• CHAMBER ROUND 1.JPG
    CHAMBER ROUND 1.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Placeholder:
Aradra Full round attacks with +9/+9 1d8+ 9 w/PBS. I do not think Syldar was Bardic singing, so will not include.
Shadow: 2 Fort saves at +5

galahad0430

First Post
Aradra responds by killing the ghoul that attacked Shadow.

OOC: Syldar began singing in the precombat round. Shadow passes both saves.

Last edited:

Remove ads