• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
Chaucer, noticing that something seems to be wrong with Syldar, begins singing (inspire courage). Both Kalinn and Aradra connect with their targets. Aradra's arrow spins the druid around, ruining his summoning spell. The druid screams in rage and yells something else to the tiger again.

Last edited:

udalrich

First Post
Syldar continues concentrating on something else. She pauses briefly, mutters "Axungia", and then returns to what is occupying her. The ground under the Tiger becomes much more slippy.

Meanwhile, the golem continues to pound on the large apelike monster.

[sblock="Status"]Std: Cast grease under the tiger. (DC 13 Reflex or fall prone.) If she can get the tiger and an apeman, she'll do that instead.
Other: Have golem continue fighting.

AC (/touch/FF): 19/14/15
Hit Points: 26/26
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+8/+3
Bardic music used: 3/12
Spells cast: 1: 1/4 2: 1/2
Current effects:

Used items: 2 potions of lesser restoration from caravan
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I PMd GlassEye about this and I volunteered to sit in the DM chair to get things rolling again. Busy today, but I will try to catch up and at least get you guys moving in the next few days.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Okay, I have obtained the adventure and the original source material the DM based it on. I am almost up to speed on the current situation (plot-wise). What I don't have is access to the DM notes on the the current party status and enemy status, so I will probably wing it.

What I need from you guys before we can get rolling is a current character status with everything filled into a mini-stat spoiler block. By the time you all get that done, I will be ready to continue combat.

Example Mini-stats block: <Quote this post to copy>

You can customize your own and include what you think is important, but I need a minimum of Current AC, HP, Weapons in Hand, Conditions in Effect, and powers/spells used and remaining.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 25 (20 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch) +3 AC Barkskin
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Barkskin

Current Weapon in Hand: +1 longspear
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining (3d6)
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 5/5* (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 4/4 (Hold Person, Lessor Restoration, Sound Burst, Barkskin)
3rd Level 3/3 (Fireball, Searing Light, Dispel Magic) [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: Correct. The party was not hurt badly after the last fight (terrain advantage plus favored enemy undead dropped the ghouls quick). I think Shadow was the only one who got hurt at all.

Stat block after work. Don't wanna do all those replacements on a phone.

Remove ads