Bloodcove Disguise

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I know that I leveled them the day they hit the new level. If they leveled during a combat, I would hold off on informing then until the end of combat. so if combat started on the 3rd, they leveled to 4 on the 6th, and combat ends on the 12th, you would do TBX till the 6th, and do the TBX from the 6th till the 12th with level 4th TBX
LOL. I have a good handle on how to do TBX/TBG calculations. ;)

The day combat ends, is the day the level up is calculated from, even if you reached it via TBX in the middle, IIRC. Other wise it gets too messy.

What I don't have is the actual starting EXP for each of you and the dates you were eligible to level up. Of course, if Mowgli plugs you both into that handy calculation Excel spread sheet, we can save everyone calculator time. :p I can do it by hand too, if you guys have those dates (those are the key).

In my own games, I track that stuff all on the opening post, but the information is not easily found there at the moment with the changes.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
To use the sheet I'd need to have the dates that each combat encounter was finished; sadly, galahad did not include those dates in the first post. It would almost be more trouble to comb through all 1000+ posts to find those dates than the trouble I'd save by using the sheet.

I think I've got Frost all figured - I've been doing a fair job of keeping up as I went.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
EDIT - Actually, now that I look at it I have most of the encounter dates in my HL journal. I'll see if I can find the rest and plug the numbers in. It might take a day or two . . .

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have seen Frost's sheet and think you have teh numbers mostly there. So if you have teh starting XP, dates of level ups (I think we will assume they are correct) , then I can independently calculate if necessary.

What we need is the dates of Aradra's level up eligibility. I think the one that is hard to determine level 5. My impression is that he was delayed in leveling.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC:

Well, crap. I went to put the numbers into my sheet and realized that galahad didn't list the starting XP for each character; I need that as well. Probably easier to go through and pick out jackslate's level up dates and do it by hand.

I've got Kalinn's sheet all fixed up with the final numbers from Bloodcove. I've also gotten SK's go-ahead to use DMC to level her to 7 before his island adventure so she'll be able to "afford" the upgrades to Hafísbíta as well as the armor I'd like to get for her. I included those DMC in the totals for Bloodcove.

I haven't leveled her yet 'cause I've just run out of time - gonna be rushed to get to work on time as it is . . .

pm, thanks a TON for taking over and finishing out this adventure! I had a blast . . . the encounters were challenging enough that we were really tested, and I was actually afraid for Frost's life there at the end, but no one died. That makes for a great game!

jackslate45

First Post
I want to say Aradra leveled in early December, right around the time you stared working on taking it over. He never leveled though until Janurary due to being in the middle if combat I do not have Mowlgi's sheet at work, so I cannot even look at the actual dates until 30 hours from now (Tuesdays are incredibly long for me)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn slogs her way back through the jungles of Heth and across the breadth of the continent to Venza. As she goes, she finds herself wondering why she continues to lug the extra weight of the falchion along . . .

What is it about this sword? I've no desire to use any sword but that of my forefathers . . . why do I have this strange reluctance to hold on to the blade?

Each night as she beds down she carefully places the blade beside Hafísbíta, wondering even as she does so why she feels such a compulsion. In the mornings she wakes to find the weapons touching at the hilt regardless of their placement the night before, but somehow this feels . . . right . . . as well.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
PM: is there anything else you need from me? I am going to try and reconstruct the leveling for Aradra tonight an to tomorrow.
Just starting XP and dates of leveling up (Actual not approval). That one where you guys were stalled in the middle of combat can be dated based on TBX awards, not the end of the encounter.

Remove ads