• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodweaver's New Campaign Discussion

Mellubb

First Post
I failed miserably by trying to keep to much mystery and not enough action. Keep the mystery in the background until it is relevant.

But you got a great idea here, run with it.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Good points by all.
I will forsure use maps when needed as I know all to well that maps can often break a game. I have not given much thought to using pictures, but you do have a point. I will try to import those as best as I can.

What are peoples thoughts on party size? I was thinking around six given that enough people show interest.

-Blood

ObiAndy

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
What are peoples thoughts on party size? I was thinking around six given that enough people show interest.

I'd stick with 5-6 PC's. Manageable, yet enough to cover most bases on party diversity.

Oh, and color me interested in playing. ;)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Cool, looks like there is atleast mild interest in seeing this go to the next step. Expect a recruiting thread within a day or two and hopefully the ball will begin to roll.

-Blood

ethandrew

First Post
As for party size I'd echo the 5-6, 4 works really well too. But you want to keep it smaller just so that you don't have to sit around waiting for one player to post. Granted you'll run that risk no matter what size you have, but the smaller number the less chance. Plus I've noticed with smaller partied campaigns that the group becomes more cohesive as a team, both in roleplaying and everything else. Whereas with larger groups you can get almost cliques in a sense, where some characters interact more often with others and not often with the rest. It's odd.

Remove ads