• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Release Bloodwing Ship (Spelljammer)

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Bloodwing Ship is a singular Spelljammer ship of 4 decks, made from the carcass of a gigantic beetle by a lich and empowered by the soul of a necromancer pirate captain, under a Greater Undead ritual, creating a vampire ship. It is crewed by strigoi (feral vampires) created by the ship by transforming other humanoids into it's slaves.

Product includes:
  • 18 page full cover supplement PDF
  • 300 ppi full deck plans (24 x 36) printable PDF
  • 300 ppi full deck plans (sliced into 8 x 10) PDF for home printing
  • 100 ppi full deck plans, ready to use in VTT
  • 70 ppi full deck plans, ready to use in Roll20
This is set to Pay What You Want, with a suggested price of $1.99

This was created as a stand-alone product and advertising for the upcoming Arcane Armada Spelljammer ship collection. I officially released Arcane Armada 2 weeks ago, but then I wanted to make it POD printed as a hardcover, and it turned out, I had to pull that product from sales, while it goes through the print setup process. It was finally accepted, but I have to make approval of the printed book being shipped to me now. I expect to get in July... so that product won't be released until then. If you cannot find the product, this is why...

Order it HERE!

bloodwing-cover.jpg

Remove ads