Blue Beetle Trailer #1 (2023)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Looks fun, but family (child) oriented - so a companion for Shazam? (They can share a Big Belly Burger)

suprised to see Susan Saradon in it!

Hex08

Hero
I am looking forward to it although I probably won't see it in the theatre. I don't care so much that the DCEU is done, and possibly Beetle's future in the franchise, in favor of Gunn's DCU as long as the movie is entertaining.

I still would have preferred a Ted Kord as Blue Beetle movie though.

Another movie done before Gunn was put in charge, so we'll see what loose ends dangle from this.
Looked a lot better than I expected - definitely kid-oriented and very budget for a superhero movie (it was originally a TV movie) - but I think the aggressive neon visual style makes it work. And Xolo Maridueña is basically the best actor in Cobra Kai (soz old people), so it's good to see him in a lead role like this.

Looked a lot better than I expected - definitely kid-oriented and very budget for a superhero movie (it was originally a TV movie) - but I think the aggressive neon visual style makes it work. And Xolo Maridueña is basically the best actor in Cobra Kai (soz old people), so it's good to see him in a lead role like this.

Xolo is an awesome actor and if I go see this movie, it'll be for him.

Remove ads