• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bluffside is Returning

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
This may sound weird - or not - but what my long time players want most are two things:

A detailed, lovingly done Rooftop Inn, because in our games, like some sort of in game joke, it always started and ended there, and it probably always would :cool: With one notable exception which ended at the...

The Library of the Magical and Mundane. We had a very interesting things happening there, a map of the maze under it would also be cool.

The sewers... oh I wish we could insert some of the places we invented down there lol

Hal G

First Post
This may sound weird - or not - but what my long time players want most are two things:

A detailed, lovingly done Rooftop Inn, because in our games, like some sort of in game joke, it always started and ended there, and it probably always would :cool: With one notable exception which ended at the...

The Library of the Magical and Mundane. We had a very interesting things happening there, a map of the maze under it would also be cool.

The sewers... oh I wish we could insert some of the places we invented down there lol

OK, no issues on 1/2 we may already have #2 . As for the sewers, e-mail your ideas and lets see what we can do!

Remove ads