Boardgame Frustration

Dioltach

Legend
I'm trying to find solo games....

but not many replies. I've heard wingspan is good solo, and I own it.....
Shut Up & Sit Down recently did a whole series of reviews of solo and two-player games.

Undrave

Legend
when we got a new table, i joked about going from measuring tables in inches, i now measure them by how big a board game will fit. The biggest board games I have ever seen would have to be A&AE 1940 and A&AP 1940 (combined is 175x80 cm (70" x 32") ) followed by World in Flames.

The biggest board games i personally own are ticket to ride and Twilight Struggle.
When I was shopping for my new table I busted out Tapestry and measured how wide I would need at minimum. Let me tell ya, not a lot of tables available that weren't also ridiculous long and expansive. Luckily, the Rönninge by IKEA was 90 cm wide and not overly long. It can also expand from 155 cm long to 210 cm, so that should be good for my level of gaming! Can't wait to be able to have friends over...
I think Tapestry has a solo mode.
Yup!

Easiest difficulty kicked my ass... A lot of Roll & Write have solo modes as well. Coop games can work as solo pretty easily (unless they have a hidden traitor mechanic).

Remove ads