• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

body slots

Diomeneus

First Post
is there anywhere i can find a DETAILED body slot description? I've run into the dilemma of having three items i want equipped but have hit limitations on body slots

Belt, monks - belt (duh)
Strength enhancing item - Gauntlets of Ogres Power/ Belt of ogres strength
an AC enhancing item
this is where the snag hits... i want bracer's of armor because they are half the cost of ring of protection (and I'm a monk so its handy). but i can't because i need the strength bracer's (i can't get the fudging belt because of the monk belt!!! bah!)

i need a breakdown of equipable slots :(

could i just buy some kind of ring of armor and not worry about it?

IcyCool

First Post
Diomeneus said:
this is where the snag hits... i want bracer's of armor because they are half the cost of ring of protection (and I'm a monk so its handy). but i can't because i need the strength bracer's (i can't get the fudging belt because of the monk belt!!! bah!)

Well, bracers take up a different slot than gauntlets.

The complete list of body slots (and their affinities) is listed in the DMG magic item section.

Diomeneus

First Post
thanks for the fast reply, i just found it like two seconds ago. I was almost certain that bracers and gauntlets would take up the same slot

Remove ads