• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bones II

zoroaster100

First Post
I think Bones 2 is turning out to be awesome! Shadow demon in smokey translucent purple, Demon Lord of Minotaurs, big dragons of various types and shapes, kraken! And I'm sure if we get over $3 million total pledges we'll unlock even more amazing things.

Starfox

Hero
exp-cone.png

Graph curtsey of http://www.kicktraq.com

Last edited:

Alarian

First Post
I lowered my pledge quite a bit today sadly. I dropped the Core and what I left in in case expansion 2 improved. While the Minotaur God is awesome, it's about the only think in it that interested me, so I'm not going to pay $50 for it. There was really only a couple of things in the core that even mildly interested me and with it being 100 or more mini's less than KS1, it just didn't excite me. I am still in for Expansion 1 and a fair number of add-on's, but there just isn't the "OH MY GOD THIS CORE SET IS INSANE I WOULD BE AN IDIOT NOT TO GET THIS!" feeling I had in the first one. Good deals yes, insanity no. In the first one I was upping my pledge constantly, this one I pledged the first day, then once a few days later, then today I lowered it by $150. Still in for a bit more than that, so I haven't given up yet. Hopefully the last 20 hours will improve. They are hinting at some really cool stuff coming up still so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Next goal: World eating Kanju. is it a terrasque? is it a 13th Age Kopru? or just a modern/supers Godzilla? its bigger than your head and weighs 4 pounds.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads