[Books] Towers of Midnight -WoT Book 13 - completed

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'm really looking forward to this. The Gathering Storm did a lot to restore my enjoyment of the Wheel of Time series.

Between this, The War of Kings coming out in two weeks and Warbreaker, which is still on my bookshelf unread I'm going to be going on a Brandon Sanderson binge soon.

Banshee16

First Post
Most excellent. I'm looking forward to the series finally drawing to a close....I know there's one more book, but we're almost there.

And hopefully we get to see Rand in a little more central role again. Without him being a multiple personality, psychopathic madman with world shaking power.

And it sounds like all the hints about the tower of genjei are finally going to lead to something being done about it. I'm interested to see what happens when Matt goes on his rescue mission.

Banshee

Orius

Legend
And hopefully we get to see Rand in a little more central role again. Without him being a multiple personality, psychopathic madman with world shaking power.

From what I hear, the last three books are based on what RJ had planeed for the final book. TGS and ToM are based on the first two-thirds of what he had planned. Sanderson broke up the plotlines for Rand and Egwene for TGS and ToM is supposed to be more focused on Mat, Perrin, and various minor characters. As suggested by the cover, Mat's long-awaited journey into the Tower of Ghenjei should be one of the biggest parts of the plot. The final book, Memory of Light will be the climax of the whole series, and is supposed to cover the events of Tarmon Gaidon.

Remove ads