Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

The orc, still alert, but finding this all a bit amusing, says "I think I'm more concerned about that rabbit. I mean, most rabbits, you hit them with a spell, their going to be frightened. Or at least surprised. Or, you know, dead. That one seemed angry."

Horggroh will go to the bush the rabbit jumped in just give it a quick look, to see if he can see the critter. As he does, he says "And I'm all for testing my strength against giant chickens. But if some of you are worried about looking like feed, the stealthy ones of us could go off a ways, cause a commotion to attract the giant birds, then sneak back and we could all be on our way. But of course, I'm very curious what philosophical point two chickens could be arguing about."

He stops for a moment, lost in thought, then says "Basic creatures! Acid! I get it now!" He smiles at the gnome, adding "That was very wise of you."

Rayex

First Post
"Are you going to talk these chickens to death or are you going to kill them? Maybe I'll just and let myself be pecked to death so I can play the damsel in distress and all you mighty warriors can come to my rescue." Swinas rambling quickly fades out and she blushes. "I am so sorry. I don't even know why I said that." aware of your eyes on her, she turns away and start to examine her feet.

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, halfling rogue

TimTim will try and sneak over to where he thinks the giant chicken might be... are they still moving this way? If they appear he will wait until they get within close range and attack one with a throwing dagger by surprise...

Asmor

First Post
Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob casts Mage Armor on himself.

"Tim Tim, perhaps I could use my magics to reduce your size? It would weaken you a bit, but the benefits of a smaller stature far outweigh any negative side, I think."

(if he consents and time allows, the gnome casts reduce person on him)

Rayex

First Post
Timtim: It seems the chickens are in no hurry to end their "argument". They are currently standing still on the path and you can see some bushes that will hide you so you can throw a dagger.

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, halfling rogue

TimTim sneaks back to the group and says "I think we got to do something... not just wait for them here" to the Gnome he says "They don't seem very percetive right now anyway... and I'm not that big to begin with... I think you might want to save that spell for a while... when we face something a bit more important... and if no one objects I'm going over and attacking one them and then will run back here. You all set up an ambush and we can take them out."

Without waiting for any objections he heads back and will try and sneak up to within 30ft of one of them and throwing a dagger from surprise...

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

The orc says "Hmph. He says 'if there's no objections', then doesn't give me time to object. So very rude. Hope giant chickens don't run faster than rude halflings." Thinking on the ambush TimTim wants, Horggroh realizes he doesn't have much ability to hide. He says "The rest of you hide, I'll back up a bit and make as much noise as possible. Then when he leads them here, they'll see and attack me, and you guys can attack them by surprise." He backs up some 10 feet or so, lets out a loud orcish roar, then starts smacking trees around with his nunchakus, a rather comical sight.

Last edited:

Remove ads