• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

Horggroh will try to tell where the noise is coming from, and then get between that noise and Swina. He says to her, quietly, "Are these creatures very perceptive? Every chicken I've ever seen has been pretty dumb. Can we sneak past?" Hoping the answer is no, he pulls out his nunchakus, ready to kick some chicken-butt.

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

TimTim also tries to figure out where the noise is coming from Listen +4 and try and hide to get a good shot at one of their backs when they make their appearance Hide +14

Rayex

First Post
"They are as stupic as regular chickens, but they're much more... well, bigger!"

Tim-Tim and Magma:
You try to discern in what direction the sound is coming from, and you sound find out that its coming from straight ahead, on the path you're walking on.
Also, you don't think there is more than two, maybe three, chickens in total.

Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob:
You also listen, but you can't really tell anything of the chickens, however, you do hear someone or something walkingh behind you!

Asmor

First Post
[ooc: I'm a little fuzzy on the etiquette here. If neccessary, feel free to delay my post til after the others react to what they heard]

The gnome mutters under his breath, "Stupid little fuzzballs," and casts acid splash at the rabbit.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

Rayex said:
"They are as stupic as regular chickens, but they're much more... well, bigger!"

Tim-Tim and Magma:
You try to discern in what direction the sound is coming from, and you sound find out that its coming from straight ahead, on the path you're walking on.
Also, you don't think there is more than two, maybe three, chickens in total.

TimTim will move to the side of the path and hide Hide +14 and try and surprise any of the 'chickens' that come into range (30ft)

Remove ads