Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

TimTim thinks about the letter and listens to the others nodding his head. He will wait on the barmaids answer about the size of the woods before adding anything, but yawns deeply and tries to blink the sleep out of his eyes.

Rayex

First Post
"I'll send for a guide tomorrow morning. I happen to know someone perfect for the task." the young woman answers with a smirk.
"As for the room in the central region, consider it done."

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
Smiling like the proverbial cat that ate the canary, Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob replies to Magma, "Nope. Not in the least, my good man. And with that, I think I'll turn in for the night."

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

Responding to Magma, "Do I think it strange? Yes, but perhaps this Ruling Council has been scrying upon us. Or have peered into the future to know who would answer the call. Or the list we signed was magical and conveyed our names to them. Or, the most boring possibility, they had a spy in here today who went and reported to them. I hope it's not that one. An enigmatic, mystically-powerful Ruling Council is much more impressive."

He smiles at his fellow albino. "Strange, yes. But not sinister. So I think perhaps it is time for me to meditate on the souls I've met today. Need to pick my feet clean, too." Horggroh gets directions to his room, and then heads there, walking a bit lopsided from just a few too many drinks today.

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

TimTim will retire for the night... and if at all possible be as far away as possile the room the barmaid and 'Bob' will be sharing (;))

Rayex

First Post
Room-keys are handed out, and arangements for breakfast is made, if any.

There are yet some hours before the Barmaid finnishes her duties, and comes to Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob room.

*Fade out. A nice picture of swimming fish in a gold tank replace anything else, and bubling noices can be heard, either from the fish, or from the room*

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Bread and eggs tomorrow morning please. If you are, late getting up, I'll take the liberty of sorting that out myself."
"We'll need some supplies, but if Gromswee is setting up camp we may not need that many. As for stangeness I note that there is no explicit mention of what the reward is, I'll shall see you all in the morning, and not a moment before."

Remove ads