Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Rayex

First Post
She gives Horggroh a look, and then takes out 2 mugs, and fill them with what he requested. "No, I am affraid I do not know much myself. Only thing I know, is that it is supposed to be all-mighty, or something. I cannot say I care much for things like that. It usually makes a mess, and then there's me to do the cleaning!"

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
"Well hello there... Horggroh was it? Always nice to meet someone else who appreciates a good name. I confess I felt the same about the bartender, not a proper name, not a proper name at all. So if you don't mind my asking, why the odd drink order? I've heard your kind had odd tastes, but that just seems downright silly."

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male albino orc, Monk

To the barmaid, Horggroh says, "I know about cleaning up messes. I doubt almighty thingamajigs and Ultimate Ultimate-Somethings can make a mess like an uncultured tribe of orcs. If I have any say in it, I'll try to keep this thing from messing up too much of the world for you."

When the gnome greets him, he says "Ah. When I saw the name, although very complete, I didn't see the symmetry in it. But meeting you face-to-face,", Horggroh slaps him a bit too hard on the back and chuckles, "I get it now."

"The two drinks? Well, you should never have too much of a good thing." he says as he takes a big swig from the good ale, smiling at the taste. "And you should never have to suffer too much either." He takes as big a drink from the 'bad' ale as well, his face showing momentary shock, then taking on a slightly greenish tinge. After a moment to recover "Oh man, that is bad! Here..." he hands his bad drink to the gnome, "try it. It'll make you think your tongue's falling off. Or wish it would, anyway."

"So, is anyone else who signed up here?" Looking around. "I'd love to find someone who knows what this Ultimate Ultimate-Something or other actually is."

Wilphe

Adventurer
Telsar said:
"The name is Horggroh, not mister orc, but I'll be happy to sign" He signs at the bottom, 'Horggroh, enlightened soul and butt-kicker'.
"

Tabitha looks, "Aha. Another servent of righteousness aye? Greetings enlightened one, I am Tabitha Trueheart."

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

TimTim stands up on his chair and raises his drink "Ah yes good sir, Timothy Timblewire, reporting for duty! Oh why you can call me TimTim if it pleases you sir... I do hope we get this show on the road. Ultimate Ultimate-Something rarely wait all day, and we don't want to miss the change to face one."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Magma tips his mug from his table, and says "Magma of Heironeous at ye service, lad. Unfortunately, our host seems to have absconded with the information we seek, and is not expected back before morning."

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

"It is good to meet you all. I suspect we'll work well together." Horggroh studies Tabitha a moment. "Servant of righteousness? On occasion, this is true. But I find righteous people, also on occasion, to be a little too stuffy and in need of a vigorous shaking to loosen then up. I serve a different philosophy. A more... balanced philosphy." Horggroh again takes two drinks from his two mugs, this time the bad followed by the good.

"Hmmm... waiting a day doesn't seem like too long, especially if it's really the 'Ultimate Ultimate-Something', but perhaps we could find this Gromswee before then." Turning to the barmaid. "You said what he was doing now is of grave importance. Perhaps we could help. Do you know where he went to?"

Rayex

First Post
"He would apreaciate the offer, I am sure, but I can assure you that your help is not needed. Gromswee was summoned before the Ruling Council. Why he was that, I do not know. I am sure it has something to do with the Caves..." The young woman shudders at she mentions the Caves. "Anyway, he will be back before nightfall, I am sure. Maybe you would like to stay, and talk to him then?" she finnishes smiling at the group.

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

"Of course, I'll stay and wait. Your establishment seems pleasant enough, which this," taking another drink of the bad stuff, "is adequately making up for." Horggroh moves from the bar to a table, and calls out "10 gold to whoever can sing the bawdiest drinking song. Haven't heard a good, lewd, ballad since my days in the tribe."

Horggroh will spend the day, waiting on Gromswee, getting mildy intoxicated by trying the various good and bad drinks the place has to offer.

Rayex

First Post
Later that evening:

You've had some drinks, watched some entertainment, and some excellent food was prepared for supper, when all of a sudden the barmaid puts on a weird face, then disapears for several minutes out back. When she comes back a confused and rather unfocused. "A courier from the Ruling Council just came with this for you" she says, and hands out an envelope with a message and five names written on it.

Open only when all are present.
Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob
Magma
Tabitha Trueheart
Timothy Timblewire
Horggroh

Remove ads