Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

Tharian

First Post
Well... Yeah... But it's not as if I could have poked fun at her gaming because this past weekend was quite the blast so I had to find something.

Mishinja

First Post
Truly, you have my humblest apologies, and I beg your forgiveness for this most thoughtless oversight. The True Form of your name is duly noted, and it shall be remembered. Lo, shall it be writ unto something very sturdy that will last for at least a fortnight or two - until one of the cats decides to eat it.

Then you might have to remind me again. Such is the way of life.

Salad Shooter

First Post
Truly, you have my humblest apologies, and I beg your forgiveness for this most thoughtless oversight. The True Form of your name is duly noted, and it shall be remembered. Lo, shall it be writ unto something very sturdy that will last for at least a fortnight or two - until one of the cats decides to eat it.

Then you might have to remind me again. Such is the way of life.

Also, now we can summon with it. True messageboard names are risky.

Does summoning involve eating the written down name? Because, with these two comments, it would follow...

Mishinja

First Post
I asked Mr. Fonso, for he is more inclined to the arcane arts than I. He mrrfed, twitched his whiskers, and went back to sleep. I'm uncertain how to interpret it...

Remove ads