• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday Aug 22nd, 2009 (logistics and directions linked from 1st post)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We haven't had a game day in freakin' forever. It's time! We'll have one at my T-accessible house in Newton on Aug. 22nd, 2009. Please sign up here if you want to run a game. We'll then do player signup near the end of June, as we get closer to the date. We can accommodate 4-5 games at once (game room / library / dining room / living room / back porch), so we'll need up to 8-10 games depending on how many players we get. I'd love to see a variety of cool adventures.

The master list of games may be found here in post #64

Logistics and Directions here.

Please post if you're interested in attending (and then stick it on your calendar!), and definitely post if you're willing to GM.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Woohoo!

I'm definitely interested. I'll double check whether I've got any conflicts that day, and get back to you in an hour or two....

Oh, and if I'v egot no conflict, as usual I'm happy to run something. I think this time I'd like to give folks a taste of Space: 1889.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
I might be up for this. I could run Ponies if people are interested.

And Dying Earth sounds awesome.

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
orchid and I are interested in attending and I have alerted the rest of the Albany crew.

I'd be willing to GM. I've got three games that I'll narrow down to one:
Star Wars: Ewoks Unleashed (Saga Edition)
Infinite Calvinball Crisis (Monsters and Other Childish Things)
The Mines of Asteroid XT321 (Dread)

Squizzle

First Post
If I can get away from wedding planning long enough, I'll certainly try to be there to play. Would offer to run, but as above, I'm subject to the scheduling fickleness of wedding planning.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads