• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Please put both SilverMoon and Kriskrafts down for the breakfast as well. You can also tentatively sign her up for the afternoon Mutants and Masterminds game (although she says that she might switch over to mine if the D20 Modern is the game that gets selected).

I like breakfast and SilverMoon's d20 future (the mish-mash sounds entertaining).

I really only know BECMI, 2E, and d20 (D&D and Star Wars), but I'm willing to give some other systems a try.

Nerfwright

Explorer
PCat,

What a nice surprise to see this! Please sign me up for breakfast, and LegolasGimli's MnM-Tranquility session in the afternoon.

AO; can you tell if your Fuzzies are a la H Beam Piper, Ewoks, or your own creation? I'm feeling finicky, as I've always been allergic to Ewoks...

I'll try to convince Mr. Nerfwright to attend too, but he'll have to take his chances on signups for now.

It'll be great to see you folks again! :cool:

NW

Gospog

First Post
I saw the thread, thought, "Cool! I bet my copy of Warhammer 40k will be here by then! I'll be first!"

And then Gospog beat me to it. (Natch.)

Give me some time to think of something else to run...

OR you could run 40K in the morning and I could play in it and then I could die happy. :)

Really. I'd bring a shovel.

-Tom

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Nerfwright said:
AO; can you tell if your Fuzzies are a la H Beam Piper, Ewoks, or your own creation? I'm feeling finicky, as I've always been allergic to Ewoks...

Oh, they're Ewoks alright. Poor little guys get such an undeserved bad wrap. I'm aiming to give them a deserved one. :]

Disclaimer: This game does not take itself seriously... at all. After all, it includes Darth Vader's Secret Ewok Sith Apprentice. Though, really, if you had an Ewok Apprentice, wouldn't you keep it a secret too?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Gospog said:
OR you could run 40K in the morning and I could play in it and then I could die happy. :)

Let's see if I actually get the book I ordered first.

I've been reading The Conquest of New Spain recently, and thinking how wonderfully it would play with Cortes as Inquisitor, Conquistadors as Space Marines, and 500,000 screaming Orks in the role of the Aztecs...

Of course I'd have to adapt it for roleplay instead of warplay...

Remove ads