• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

Nellisir

Hero
In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that there is a very slight possibility that I won't be attending, or attending the entire day, since my wife has pointed out that March 15th is the first "free" day after her birthday. However, since she went to a dog show (agility) last year on my birthday/our anniversary (same day), I feel I have some leverage. :D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
ghul said:
I propose the following, fine sir:
Adventure: Castle Zagyg: The Mouths of Madness
Let me throw in my two-cents worth - My son and I played this module with Ghul as DM last December at the Portsmouth New Hampshire Game Day - we both had a great time!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Nellisir said:
In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that there is a very slight possibility that I won't be attending, or attending the entire day, since my wife has pointed out that March 15th is the first "free" day after her birthday......
But when will you get another chance to play Ellen Ripley? ;)

Piratecat (or anyone else familiar with the venue), I see I'm signed up for the game room. Is there a tact-tile/battlemat/marked surface available? Or should I bring my own in? (Which I'm happy to do.)

Characters are about 50% done. Glad Yttrai got a spot. Looking forward to this!

Gospog

First Post
Hey Varianor, the Game Room has a really good-sized table and a battle mat. It's pretty cool.

I'd say it's easily the second-coolest game room I've ever played in. :p

-Tom

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I may have you bring 'em just so I can nuzzle them. Tact-tiles are cool.

The game room can seat lots of folks and has a battlemap. No problem there.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Gospog said:
Hey Varianor, the Game Room has a really good-sized table and a battle mat. It's pretty cool.

I'd say it's easily the second-coolest game room I've ever played in. :p

-Tom

We need some links to pics. I think I have seen some taken at past Boston gamedays, but am not sure where to find them.

DestroyYouAlot

First Post
Aaaand, looks like I've got some slots free again. I may have some new forum registrees (is that a word?) coming in to play in the Classic game, if that's cool.

Remove ads