• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Had a blast in the classic D&D game.

Naked halfling tobogganing down a slide trap on a shield for the win!

Rushed home to find out Atlanta is a mess weather wise and my folks connection flight is horribly delayed. Work tomorrow may require caffeine.

Gospog

First Post
Thank you

Thanks to our awesome hosts.

A big thank you to my Players 9even Wulf)!

I had a fantastic time, both as Player in PC's game and running my W40KRPG game.

AUTOGUNS TRUMP FORCE WEAPONS!!! Who knew?

-Tom

Anti-Sean

First Post
Wow. I got home a little while ago, and I'm still reeling from how fantastic today was; it was like trying to stuff ten pounds of awesome into a five pound bag.

Many, many thanks to our gracious hosts for having us over; thanks so much to all the people who ran games today (Qualidar and Silver Moon, you two rock so hard!), thank you to the players who I got to sit in on games with, and thank you to the people who I got to spend time with again who I haven't seen in a while, as well as the new people who I met today.

(In case I forgot to say it already, thank you!)

Qualidar

First Post
Well I just wanted to add our than k you to Pcat and Kidcuthulu for hosting us all. I had a great time with a great crop of players in my morning game, and a great game to play in during the afternoon. Cheers all!

I had so much fun today... Thank you to our hosts, and to Piratecat for an awesome game.

To my players... You guys are awesome!!! Thank you so much for playing in my game.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I had serious fun today!

A great old-school crawl through Castle Zagyg then a mind-blowing D20 Future game that dared asked the question Who would YOU make security chief of your space cruiser - Maxwell Smart of Zap Brannigan?

Props to Ghul and Silvermoon for running two great games and big thanks to everyone I got to talk and game with- I had a great time and I learned quite a bit about making my own games better.

--Z

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Thank you to Piratecat & kidcthulhu (glad I Finally got to meet you)

Thank you Ghul for the "old school" style game, it was great fun.

Thank you Silvermoon for the "post modern" game (and for not including "space zombies")

So when are we doing it again? ;)

I made it home safely. In record time I might add! Caught a full hour and a half of the dance with my daughter (the one she told me about yesterday heh heh).

My most humble thanks to Piratecat and KidCthulhu for being such excellent and affable hosts. My great, effusive and overly wordy thanks to Qualidar, Piratecat, Yttrai, MojoGM, KidCthulhu and EricPat for being such excellent players as to go places that I had only vaguely pondered, to breathe new life into, well, new characters, and to not break the real sandskimmers, only the vessels in the game. You made the game great. :cool:

ghul

Explorer
Castle Zagyg morning game:

Had a great time!

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Piratecat for being such gracious hosts, and thanks to the players in my game for making it so much fun! You guys were excellent, a randomly thrown together group of players who at once bonded and showed teamwork and camaraderie. Good show!

Cheers,
--Jeff T.

Remove ads