Bounty hunter for hire

B

bounty_hunter_x

** A thin man walks to the cork board and posts this messeg, then leaves*

Bounty Hunter For Hire

I am a bounty hunter looking for work, the prices are nagotiable. Please post your bountys here for consideration. State your reson for the post, and the price you are offering. Thank you.

Bounty hunter x

D

Dager, Dementia Master

Checking over the boards he sees something useful and puts a note up

To the bounty hunter I want you to kill Defcarr, but what is your price?

Dager

He leaves to get another drink

Zeren

First Post
Walks up to the board half drunk and places a note

Yeah...I gotta job for you...I'll give a copper piece to kill yourself!
This is my territory young one...:mad:

Takes a bit of sap, puts it on the copper piece, and places it on the bottom of his note. Then walks drunkenly and foolishly away...

S

Ssussunriyh

A figure approaches the board and studies the mesages posted there. It appears to be a slender, athletic woman clad from head to toe in gold-plated armor contoured to display feminine curves. Over this is a sword belt and a blue velvet cloak. The figure pens a quick reply:

"A bounty hunter is one who tracks down and apprehends fugitives for whom an arrest warrant has been issued. If you are a bounty hunter, please list the legal authority from whom you obtained your Bounty Hunter's License. If you are not officially licensed, then you are not a bounty hunter. Instead you should advertise yourself for what you are: mercenary, assassin, or whatever the case may be. Please do not sully our professional reputation by confusing us with murderers for hire."

The note is signed with an official seal depicting a set of balance scales above a sword crossed over a scroll.

O

Obsidianjaerc

Another elf walks up to the board and makes a quick note below

Indeed how dare you endanger the reputataion of our league? Think twice before it happens again. There is no shame in calling yourself a mercanariy. So do so.

HE glaces briefly at his license before walking away.

Remove ads