• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'll give it to you if you roll a decently high Survival or an appropriate Craft check (i.e. blacksmithing is not appropriate for this one ;))--that isn't going to be easy to do perfectly. If you don't fail by much, you get partial success and only have to save each hour. Who's got the best check in either of those?)

BigB

First Post
ooc: Rhys would only have a +2 on survival or +3 for archuitecture and engineering - which may be too out of context. Looks like Findoram may be our tent maker.

B4cchus

Explorer
It seesm Findoram will be making the tent. Shall i roll the skill check?
Furthermore, he suggests to the rest that he can protect one more member of the party against the harsh elements of the desert, but forfeit his ability to heal injuries by doing so.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Findoram's the man with the plan--for someone who has no idea what he's doing, he's seriously skilled :D I'll roll)

*Nobody is quite sure how, since it is clear that he doesn't really know how these things work, but somehow, Findoram is able to raise a remarkable, though makeshift, shelter from the hot sun in very little time. It helps that he is completely unaffected by heatstroke, dehydration, or the like. It isn't really big enough to fit everyone comfortably, and realistically, even if they huddle up and scrunch together it won't fit all five, so Findoram stays outside with the camels, who aren't liking this heat but don't seem to be harmed by it. Findoram doesn't even sweat.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
B4cchus said:
ooc: are we waiting for something?
(OOC: Nope--we can keep going if everyone's ready. I just wanted to leave some time in case anybody had any ideas to try before the next time it gets hot--Findoram has to fail the untrained craft check eventually, after all ;) If not, let's keep going--just let me know :))

BigB

First Post
After a rest out of the hot sun Rhys is feeling much better. He looks at the makeshift cover.

Findoram you done well indeed. I pray we quickly reach our goal and get out of this blasted heat. Rhys helps repack supplies and prepares to move out again.

B4cchus

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Nope--we can keep going if everyone's ready. I just wanted to leave some time in case anybody had any ideas to try before the next time it gets hot--Findoram has to fail the untrained craft check eventually, after all ;) If not, let's keep going--just let me know :))

After getting it right this time, he might just get some circumstance bonus next time ;)

Remove ads