Boy is it busy!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Morrus said:
At the moment, we're experiencing traffic that exceeds that on Sept. 11th - which was by far the record at the time.

It's almost midnight here on the east coast of the USA, and there's almost 150 online. Earlier this afternoon, there was 279 people at once! Man, talk about a change... it makes me wonder: where's everyone coming from? :)

By the way, thank you for the kind words, everyone. I can't speak for all the moderators and Morrus, but I know I appreciate it.

Last edited:

EOL

First Post
I think we have something of a circular cause and effect going on here, the reason it's so busy is because there are dedicated Admin's willing to give the community the time and attention it needs, of course that amount of traffic means that those already great Admins must work even harder keeping up with everything...

Basically a long winded way of saying thanks to Morrus and all the other admins, and an honorary thanks to Eric Noah for getting it all started.

graydoom

First Post
I'd just like to chime in with everybody else and say thank you, Morrus, for taking the time and effort to keep ENWorld going!

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Morrus, you and EN are unequivocally the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

Thanks for all your hard work.

And boy it sure it busy here.

--Happy Spikey

Winged Spider

First Post
I want to say a thankyou to Morrus also. He has been more than helpful to FANcc in helping get things setup for the transfer. He has been prompt with everything, I wish he ran a hosting company! Just a few little things left and I don't think we could have a better setup.

Thank you Morrus.

Krystoff

First Post
Thanks everyone!

As I believe this is my first post on the new boards, I wanted to use it to say thanks to all the people that make it happen.

THANKS!

:D

Remove ads