Boy is it busy!

EverSoar

First Post
Yeah, thanks MOrrus and moderators.
You've all put a lot of work into the boards, and site.
And i an almost guarantee that everyone who frequents the boards, Thanks you for that time.

Thanks Guys/Gals

Terraism

Explorer
William Ronald - what do you mean, 'online-home?' Are you implying that it's not the real thing??? ;) Alright then - getting in the spirit of things - thanks a really big bunch, Morrus! To quote The Matrix...

"Without him, we'd be lost."

Thank you so much for everything, and for keeping this place alive through all the rough times. You're a great guy Morrus!

Last edited:

praetorian

First Post
Like everyone has said, thank you Morrus (as if it can ever be said enough times)! Your hard work really is appreciated, and we are all grateful for this wonderful site. Without a question, EN World is the largest and greatest D&D web site ever. Without this site, I don't know what I or anyone else would do to get the quality services that you provide.

William Ronald

Explorer
Morrus,

I would like to thank you and everyone who has worked hard to keep the boards going. This site has seen a lot of changes in under a year's time. Fortunately, everything has gone well.

Keep up the good work!

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Time to join in with the thank-you crowd! I know how hard you've been working here and how little time you have for anything else. Good job to you, and don't sweat it when things go wrong. Most of us appreciate all the good things you do too much to get mad over the little problems. :D

Remove ads