Brewster NY/Danbury CT seeking players

Harneloot

Explorer
3.5 homebrew game looking for 1 or 2 more players. Currently have DM + 3 regular players and 1 off and on player. Good balance of role-playing, puzzles, intrigue and tactical battles all in service of the develpoing plot/story.

Contact me at Harneloot@aol.com if interested.

Last edited:

Harneloot

Explorer
Thanks!

We've been gaming here in Brewster for 2+ years....

Know anyone else who might be looking for a game around here? Know any gaming stores in the area where i might post a written message Looking for Gamers?

Take Care!

Anti-Sean

First Post
Have you left a message at Cave Comics in Newtown, CT? (right off of I-84 Exit 10) It's the only gaming store in the area that I'm familiar with - great place, and if Pat is still running it, he's a good guy. I've been out of the area for close to a decade, so that's probably about all the help I can offer.

Anti-Sean

First Post
Harneloot said:
Thanks for the suggestion...I do know of the place, I just haven't gotten over there to post a not yet.

:\
If you go there in the summer, make sure you stop by the ice cream place just up the hill. Also, the Pizza Palace just down the hill makessome pretty good diner-y fare at a nice low price. I still have family in the area, and I try to stop by Cave Comics & the ice cream shop when I'm in town and it's in season.

...now I'm hungry!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases