BrOp's Age of Worms Adventure Path (OOC)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hey BO,

Is this a second lift with crushed bones and stuff? We've already looked at one lift in such a state (before we went downstairs), should we be one lift further around??

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza said:
Hey BO,

Is this a second lift with crushed bones and stuff? We've already looked at one lift in such a state (before we went downstairs), should we be one lift further around??

Cheers

Daz
No, this is the only lift with crushed bones, although there are bones at the end of the "blue" corridor, but no lift. I probably made a mistake. Let's just keep on going from here and pretend we haven't been here already.

D20Dazza

Explorer
It's all good. One of the reasons I'm not DMing a game is because I know I'd have trouble keeping track of where everything was up to because PbPs move so slow (due to their very nature). ;)

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza said:
It's all good. One of the reasons I'm not DMing a game is because I know I'd have trouble keeping track of where everything was up to because PbPs move so slow (due to their very nature). ;)
It's true, that can be tricky. On the other hand, we do have a written record that I could have checked on a bit better first.

Dazza, on a COMPLETELY different subject, I've been wasting a lot of time playing around with the "Google Earth" program. LOOK what I found! ;)

D20Dazza

Explorer
It has Indigenous species as well but some wag caught some carp, released them live into the Lake and, well, they breed like rabbits (and are really bad for other species of fish).

Remove ads