• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brownout Part I: Into the night

Festy_Dog

First Post
originally posted by ErichDragon
"My son, the Holy Roman Church has always recognized the existance of Divine miracles and the healing power of prayer. I will remember you in my devotions and pray that the good Lord will heal your malady, if it is his will."

"My thanks then, Father," Jacques says, giving the Father a firm hand shake, "I am glad we are all able to co-operate in our situation, but now I ask what you have found, yes? Something interesting?"

ErichDragon

First Post
"Yes, yes I have. Apparently, most of the documents have been removed or destroyed from this office. I was able to find this envelope taped to the back of a desk. It contains a key and an address."

Father Flannigan hands the envelope to Jacques and pulls out his map.

"See, I have marked the address referenced here. It is about 25 miles away. We should be able to do that fairly quickly on these fine bicycles."

UnDfind

First Post
OOC: Sorry Kalanyr, for some reason I kept skipping over the gypsy magic part :) Thought you were rolling to tell him all about the magical side of life.
Adrian: Gypsy magic can be very tricky. It's not made of the same energies as most magicians. Their power lies mostly with blessings and curses, and the curses can be very hard to lift. A member of the same clan with the right knowledge can lift a curse without a problem, but other than that it would take the workings of one blessed with the power of his god.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Jacques nods appreciatively at all the priest has found.

"You are a clever man Father, it appears we will have a full day tomorrow," he says and hands the map back, "Well, this wound hurts, so to bed I go."

Jacques gives those still awake a little salute then makes himself comfortable on the floor.

Zhure

First Post
Ben

Ben sleeps fitfully, waking every hour to pad quietly about the warehouse, then laying back down for another short catnap, repeating this process all night.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Adrian gets a good 8 hours sleep before rememorizing his spells with some minor changes:

0- Detect Magic,Read Magic,Cantrip
1- Sleep, Mage Armor

Festy_Dog

First Post
Jaque wakes up and starts eating a breakfast of unappetising trail ration.

"It is good for me," he reasons if anyone asks, "When do we leave?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads