• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brownout Part I: Into the night

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I would like to shoot a gypsy of the group that cursed me, thats the only interaction with them I'd ever wish for," Jacques replies, "But yes, the Father would know best for curing ailments. I have found out this much about my curse: it is slow and powerful, the damage it has done cannot be undone but it can be stopped, preventing me from slowly wasting away until death."

Jacques hands a day's worth of food to Adrian.

"There should be enough there to last you the day," he adds.

Last edited:

ErichDragon

First Post
"More or less, Father. Do you need food? I carry enough for all for a week maybe?" he asks, offering a parcel of rations to the priest.

"Thank you my son. I also have quite a supply of food with me in my pack. It looks like we will be feasting like Kings for a while. Nothing like being prepared for life's little hardships."

"So what is the plan for today?"

Zhure

First Post
Ben

Dusting his hands clean, Ben walks around the inside of the warehouse, stretching and exercising a little to work out the kinks of a long night on a hard floor. It appears as if he's trying to burn off nervous energy and looks impatient.

Starman

Adventurer
"So what is the plan for today?"

"Riding really cool bikes, it looks like," Jeremy says with a roll of his eyes. "I guess we just move in closer to the sprawl and see what we can see. It's kind of hard to plan when you don't know what to expect."

Zhure

First Post
Ben

"If you'd rather walk, Jeremy, you're welcome to leave the bike behind and hoof it. You'll move slower and be more tired, but it's your call."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Jaque begins packing his things away should no-one else require food. He slings the assault rifle over his shoulder and heads outside where he rides one of the bikes about for a little while.

"Now to get used to the riding of bikes again!" he says, trying to balance with his heavy backpack.

ErichDragon

First Post
Father Flannigan will pick out a bicycle and load his bag onto it as best he can.

"Well then. Since we don't have any particular destination, I suggest we go to the address I found with the key. It is in the right direction and as good a place as any to find answers I would think."

Zhure

First Post
Ben

"It's as good a plan as any. Sure beats sitting here waiting until the soldiers come get us."

Ben has nothing but a leather jacket and two metal batons to pack, so he gets ready rapidly.

Starman

Adventurer
Re: Ben

Zhure said:
"If you'd rather walk, Jeremy, you're welcome to leave the bike behind and hoof it. You'll move slower and be more tired, but it's your call."

"I didn't say I wouldn't ride one."

Jeremy makes sure all his gear is in his backpack and slings it over his back. He walks up to one of the bikes and hesistantly wheel it around a bit like he is "trying it out." He climbs on and after wobbling erratically for a moment he smoothes out and rides in a semi-straight line. He comes back and says, "No laughing. I haven't ridden a bike since I was like eight, all right?"

Zhure

First Post
Ben

"It's just like milking a cow. Once you fall off, you've gotta get right back on. Wait.. that sounds wrong."

Ben wheels around comfortably. "In Tokyo, this beats walking hands down."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads