• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buh? News page Login issues

I'm having weird issues with the login on the news page.

On the messageboards I can log in and stay logged in forever, and I never get logged out accidently.

However, when I visit the main page, I'm *not* logged in, and I can't change my preferences (i.e. I can't turn off the drop down menus by messing with the new 'style' options).

It's not the worst problem in the world, but it's annoying anyways.

Anyone have an idea why this might be happening?

-F

edit: oh yeah... when I *try* and login on the main page, it says my PW is wrong, despite the fact that I'm typing in the correct password.

Last edited:

LightPhoenix

First Post
I doubt this is the problem, but you're using the www.enworld.org address to access the front page right? I mean, you're using the boards fine and you're having login errors regarding passwords, so I don't think that's the answer, but that's all I have.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are you trying to use your messageboards login on the news page, or have you registered a separate account there? The two aren't connected in any way.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads