• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bunch of new smilies & thread prefix icons

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Here's one for people who hate everything new at EN World that Morrus ever does.

B-)

Attachments

• hate.jpg
    hate.jpg
    971 bytes · Views: 240

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
attachment.php
attachment.php

Because it's the one true edition...

* Since the OD&D logo is too small, maybe the Red Box version could be used for 1e?

Attachments

• odnd.png
    odnd.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 277
  • dndred.png
    dndred.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
attachment.php
attachment.php

Because it's the one true edition...

* Since the OD&D logo is too small, maybe the Red Box version could be used for 1e?

Excellent! I resized the OD&D logo and converted them both to JPG to match the others.

Attachments

• odnd.jpg
    odnd.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 220
  • dndred.jpg
    dndred.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 224

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Go to any thread you started, click Edit on your original post, click Go Advanced for advanced editing, on the Prefix: pull down menu next to your thread title select No Prefix. I suppose you could type [d20 Modern], for example, in front of your thread title if you want.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Ok, that worked. Sucks that I can't use the pre-fix system ever again (I didn't even add one for that thread, oddly enough...) and I still think these things are ugly and stupid, though. Please make an opt-out option.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm not terribly fond of these. It actually makes it more difficult for me to find the threads I'm interested in, particularly when some threads have them and some threads don't. Instead of a simple scan down a line of text I have to flick back and forth down a variable column of images plus text to find the threads I want to read. Perhaps if all threads used them my eye would become accustomed and it wouldn't be an issue.

The second issue I have is with the Living Pathfinder (frequently abbreviated LPF) threads: regular Pathfinder tags have been added to them. While they are Pathfinder games there is a subtle difference and it may be a bit confusing to have those games lumped in with the same tag as other Pathfinder games. Would it be possible (since I presume these are here to stay), if we provide an image, for us to have a specific Living Pathfinder tag?

Remove ads