Burned Circle - ThirdWizard's Dresden Files Game

Dragonwriter

First Post
Logan shrugs at Malcom's exit. "Good luck, then." After the wardens are gone, he rumbles to Juno, "Really can't blame him. A warlock is probably a much bigger threat, both short- and long-term, than this pack of ghouls. Let's go."

He knows the pixie squad should be finding their way quietly through the cemetery now and hopes the payment for them will be enough to keep the Little Folk focused on the job.

ThirdWizard

First Post
As you get out of the car, Fizzy swings down between the two of you, giving Juno a wary glance before his eyes coming to focus on Logan. "Big guy, we found your ghouls. They were not hiding very well. Also, there is someone touched by the Nevernever outside watching the ghouls." He looks somewhat perturbed. "Someone beat me here. But, we're ready to go in whenever you want. The ghouls are so stupid they'll never see us."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Logan grins lopsidedly. "Just what I want to hear, Fizzy. The person with that Nevernever aura should be one of ours. I want you and your crew to take up places around the ghoul hideout and watch them. If any leave, send one or two to follow them. If you can get close enough to listen in without being seeing, go ahead, but don't put yourselves in danger for this. If you can send a messenger to me every few hours, that would be good, too."

He looks at Juno. "And yeah, I'll be keeping you and Keira informed."

Shayuri

First Post
Juno frowns. "We don't have hours. Lets hook up with Keira, get a quick report from your little friends, and work out how to move in. Otherwise the police will get here before we can do anything."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Logan looks at Juno with a frown. "Figured we were playing a bit more of a long game on these ghouls. Because running in there to try to bust them in their hideout without any recon, plans, or support is a really good way to get killed. Yeah, even for me. But we do need to get together with Keira."

Shayuri

First Post
"The police will find them here," Juno stresses, "I'm not saying we have to be stupid, but we can't sit around either."

Her fingers mash buttons on her phone, and Keira's reply is mercifully quick. She scans the cemetary, then nods as she identifies the spot Keira's talking about.

"Okay, should be this way."

A few more texts are exchanged, but Juno and technology that in the absence of magic works, are sufficient to guide them to the spot the werepanther lurks, waiting.

"Keira...how goes it?"

Remove ads