Buy/sell RPG books

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
eBay may be better. Board Game Geek has dedicated forums for selling and buying games if you are also selling board games. I don't know if they allow TTRPG books to be sold.

Craigslist, maybe, but that's mostly for people looking to give away or sell boxes of stuff really cheap to get rid of it. Not the best way to get the most money for the books.

On a more personal, perhaps none of my business, level, I wonder if selling your RPG books is the best way to address your issue. You are unlikely to get much money for them and they may be lost to you forever. Depending on how old your collection is, it could be very hard to rebuy copies on the future.

Are you in a position to take on an extra temp job for quicker cash? There were a few times when I was in financial difficulties and even taking whatever s**t temp work I could get was the best way to get back in the black. But at least you won't regret selling your collection of books for an amount that is unlikely to be worth it if you still enjoy them.

If you still feel that selling them will help, and eBay doesn't seem like the way you want to go, you can check with @Morrus about the rules of creating a thread for listing what you have for sale. Perhaps some ENWorlders would be willing to pay bit more for used books to help a fellow gamer out.

Remove ads