• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CA, Chatsworth (Los Angeles and The Valley) - Group Seeks Another Player

jon_m

First Post
I play with a really nice group of guys in Chatsworth a few Sundays a month (2 weeks on, 1 week off). Our games run from 12pm to at least 8pm. There are 4 of us who are there pretty much every week and 2 other who occasionally show up. We'd really like to find another person who's interested in playing some fun games and being there most every week we run.

We have two campaigns that we run normally: a Forgotten Realms homebrew with characters at 5th level right now, and we'll be starting a new Eberron-based Age of Worms soon.

Jon Michaels
jonmichaels@mac.com

Goblyn

Explorer
well i am in burbank, I would have to find a way to go to your games if you accept me. (maybe a ride??) I am 16 but I am a pretty serious gamer. I play for fun tho, power isnt important, I like teamwork adn just fun and true roleplaying :) I am using my friends account cuz mine is bugged or sumthing, so just email me at pranksta_89@hotmail.com or call me at 818-558-1269

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads