• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cake: What kind do you like?

EdL

First Post
wolf70 said:
Another fan of the band Cake here. I don't really care for edible cakes. I lean toward pies of the chocolate cream, boston cream, Oreo cream and peanut butter varieties. Actually, there is one kind of cake that I do like. I like specialty varities of cheesecake. My favorite dessert is cannoli.

DM
Um, Boston cream pie is a cake.

As for me, a moist, fudgy, chocolate cake with not too much frosting (chocolate, of course) does it for me. So what if I've got diabetis? I'll die happy!

DarrenGMiller

First Post
EdL said:
Um, Boston cream pie is a cake.

As for me, a moist, fudgy, chocolate cake with not too much frosting (chocolate, of course) does it for me. So what if I've got diabetis? I'll die happy!

I know, but not officially. That is one of the reasons I like it. It is a bit subversive. Call it the Boston Cream Pie Counterculture. That would be a great name for a band.

DM

EdL

First Post
wolf70 said:
I know, but not officially. That is one of the reasons I like it. It is a bit subversive. Call it the Boston Cream Pie Counterculture. That would be a great name for a band.

DM
Yep. LOL :lol:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Yes, yes I do! :D :D :D
I can get you (and people) discounts, but you kind of have to be there.

It's discouraged, but I can get around the "problems."

Zog

First Post
Chocolate is good - a molten chocolate cake with ice cream.. :)
Of course, warm apple pie a la mode also has a special place in my heart.

But my favorite cake is an Oatmeal cake - a rich, moist cake with a light butter/milk/powdered sugar frosting (the only kind of frosting I can stomach, some of them are just digustingly rich or pure cream - not for me).

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
It's easier to just say I don't like that bland white cake they serve at weddings. My favorite cake is home made pineapple upside down cake. And I gotta have milk to eat any kind of cake... it's just wrong otherwise.

Damn... now I want one.

PowerWordDumb

First Post
Classic: Yellow cake with thick chocolate fudge icing
Classic #2: White cake with white vanilla icing

Decadent: Chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing and chocolate sprinkles

Classy: Black Forest cake

Nontraditional: Lemony cake with lemon filling and white icing

Damn, now I'm hungry...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads