• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Calculate your own DnD stats

Ashwyn

First Post
Your results:

Str: 7
Int: 15
Wis: 16
Dex: 13
Con: 9
Chr: 15

That's not too bad. My Wis score seems to be the most accurate.

sellars

Explorer
LOL, I'm definetely not a munchkun in the game, but outside? I'm not sure:

Str: 13
Int: 17
Wis: 15
Con: 12
Chr: 15

:D

Allanon

Explorer
Str: 9
Wis: 16
Dex: 11
Con: 12
Chr: 10

mmm... 16 wis? 15 int? darn... I should have lived in a Fantasy world... I would make a nice Cleric of Boccob or Mage...
Still I should get out more... Lift some weights :p

Str: 11
Wis: 13
Con: 13
Chr: 16

This isn't too off, really. I'd bump up int and lower dex, but other than that, it's pretty accurate.

Of course, entering in my IQ score lowered my INT to 12 every time, revealing a major flaw in the program.

Sigh.

Pretty cool site though. Damn, but I'm weak for a big guy. C'mon, fess up. How many of you people are actually telling the truth about your bench pressing? Not many I would imagine.

With these scores, I'd almost certainly go with Sorceror.

-F

s/LaSH

First Post
It's crazy, man! Here's my crazy score:

Str: 15
Int: 12
Wis: 17
Dex: 12
Con: 7
Chr: 11

... which is all wrong, I'm sure. Does this mean I'm a Ranger? Do I need manly stubble now? (Honestly, last time I checked I was IQ168; not an accurate test, but if I take it out I get Int: 13 with my academic estimates. Something ain't quite right.) And Con 7? While I'm not a marathon runner, I'm certain that should be higher (there are two types of muscle endurance, after all). I think the Str might be too high, the Dex too low, and the Cha I'm not really allowed to judge, but... I'm interested by the Wis.

Oh well, at least I get to wield two light weapons without penalty. Hehe.

PS: I like the idea of PC gening with this quiz. I'll check it out.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Well, my crazy score is:

Str: 16
Int: 12
Wis: 15
Dex: 15
Con: 10
Chr: 10

Cleric of Olidammra, perhaps :confused:

Could hardly be more wrong, IMO! I also noticed the bizarre IQ dis-enabler portion.

Considering that (IIRC) statistically speaking 0.5% of the population has an IQ of 140+, and the chance of rolling 18 on 3d6 is 1 in 216, most of us with IQ's 140+ should have an 18 INT...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Some pyschiatrists argue that Station in Life is an indicator of intelligence.
Now, whoever created this poll thinks whether you obtained a college degree or not is a good indicator of intelligence.
They forget the minor point that obtaining a college degree requires a great deal of money.
Having a great deal of money is a matter of how lucky you are, not how bright you are.
Also, college degrees are apples and oranges. It takes one kind of intelligence to obtain a degree in mathematics, another kind of intelligence to obtain a degree in music, and yet another kind to obtain a degree in business.

How far can you swim?
That is as much a matter of willpower as it is actual physical endurance. Cold, deep water is frightening to a lot of people, and frightened people do not swim as well or as far.

Tall people have more difficulty bench pressing or military pressing weight. For it requires their arms overcome greater torque in order to bend at the elbows to push up that weight.

Becoming sick is quite unfortunate, for the sick person. Ending up in the hospital with pneumonia, because the sick person was forced to keep on functioning while sick, is more unfortunate.
However, the person who is able to take off work, rest, and get well, does not have more constitution.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads