• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Calculate your own DnD stats

Femerus the Gnecro said:
Of course, entering in my IQ score lowered my INT to 12 every time, revealing a major flaw in the program.

I agree that the intelligence part is not very accurate. Education level is probably more indicative of socio-economic resources than actual intelligence.

I don't know why entering your IQ score would throw things off though. That would seem the most accurate reflection.

Jolly Giant

First Post
This test is SO far off the mark! :p

Here's what I got:

Str: 9
Int: 12
Wis: 12
Dex: 13
Con: 14
Chr: 13

Notice my two weakest scores are STR and INT? They should be the 2 highest! DEX and CON should probably be lower. According to the PHB table for carrying capacity etc, I'm STR 18! I can walk ok carrying a grown person on each shoulder, and once carried a 500lb log up a flight a stairs. Does that sound like a 9? My IQ is 148, shouldn't that qualify for a bit more than a 12? :p

Renaissance Man

First Post
Zuh?

Str 7
Dex 9
Con 7
Int 10
Wis 14
Cha 16

Surprises abound. I can see how my desk job might have driven down my Dex, but an Int of 10?! Makes me sound thick as a cave-troll! Wis 14? I only wish I had that much common sense.

Cha 16 - can't argue with that. I'm adored by the masses. :D

FraserRonald

Explorer
This is me:

Str: 11
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Dex: 11
Con: 14
Chr: 16

I'm guessing a bard, which would be cool. I always thought I was brighter, but what can you do. I thought not knowing my IQ would be a problem. Sounds like it's a bonus! Who knew?

Synicism

First Post
Whoa...

Str: 13
Dex: 15
Con: 15
Int: 17
Wis: 16
Chr: 18

Thiis is actually kind of freaky.

Well, folks, the moral of this story is that if you go to law school, and do reasonably well, your mental stats get really high.

Sheesh. I don't think I know a GM who'd let me play me. ::grumble grumble::

Hrm ...

Str: 15
Int: 15
Con: 10
Wis: 17
Cha: 14

I'd say all of that but the Con is probably about right. My con is high, I'm just a tubby SOB that can't run a marathon ... I don't get sick often and I take alot of punishment before I get TIRED, I just start breathing heavily pretty fast.

Surprised to find my Wis so high ... maybe I should be a cleric.

--fje

BMF

First Post
My scores:
Str: 13
Int: 12
Wis: 15
Con: 12
Chr: 12

Whatever.

I told it I had a 140 IQ and and a master's degree. It says I've got a 12 Int!

ok. sure.

The Con is way off too. I never, ever get sick. I have no allergies. But just because I can't swim across the Great Lakes, I've got a 12 Con??? :rolleyes:

Remove ads