Calculate your own DnD stats

Fast Learner

First Post
They can't spell "grammar," either.

I suspect my IQ of 165-185 (depending on the test) should grant me better than an Int of 12. My lack of interest in graduate school appears to reveal my hidden stupidity.

Orclicker

First Post
DUH

I've noticed that the IQ part of the intelligence section is broken. IF you enter an IQ at all your int turns out low. The IQ part also over-rides the education part.

Severion

First Post
Str: 9
Int: 9
Wis: 15
Dex: 8
Con: 11
Chr: 11

I always was good at religion, just naver had much respect for it. The Cha is a little high IMO.

For an online IQ test, try Emode.com

Lela

First Post
Severion said:
Str: 9
Int: 9
Dex: 8
Con: 11
Chr: 11

I always was good at religion, just naver had much respect for it. The Cha is a little high IMO.

I assume you mean Druid. Cause with that Cha, it'd be hard to deal with the masses. Let alone undead.

Airwolf

First Post
Wow, I guess I am stronger than I thought. ;)

Str: 16
Int: 13
Dex: 11
Con: 13
Chr: 14

At least everything is in double digits. :)
I should combine these stats with the results of the 'Which D&D character type are you' thread. I would be a neutral half-elf rogue with the stats above.

mmu1

First Post
The test is a complete load of crap...

The strength section only looks at upper body strength, making for a crappy picture. That, and the military press and bench press sections don't match up very well.

The intelligence section is completely bugged. I know that college education is getting a bit overrated, but 11 intelligence seems a bit low...

The dex section seems to place a great deal of emphasis on acquired skills, not on innate ability, as well as completely trivial crap like stubbing your toes. (if it was meant to measure if you have a cramped apartment, though....)

The con section ought to at least try to factor in things like height, weight and stature, and instead of asking about surgeries, ask about chronic diseases... Allergies? This is D&D, unless yours happen to include sunlight or silver, I don't see how they apply. I also don't think very many 6'1" guys who played sports in college have 9 constitution.

The wisdom section seems a bit easy to score well on, but not quite as awful as most of them...

And the charisma section seems to be a little off - having more than five friends and being able to command perfect strangers to do your bidding don't seem like they should be in the same category...

Remove ads